Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas and Christmas Eve

I had a wonderful time celebrating the holidays with my family this year.  From baking homemade apple pie for my Aunt Liz's Christmas Eve dinner to opening presents with my brother Patrick and his family on Christmas day, I was certainly feeling the Christmas spirit!  I made my Grandmother Jean's apple pie from memory.  She taught me how to make it about 4 or 5 years ago, but I did not have the recipe on hand (so I had to just wing it).  I think it turned out great.  Well, this is what I assume because there was none left at the end of our Christmas Eve supper!


I was the official family photographer this year, so I ended up taking many candid shots of our family.  I was able to capture a few posed ones too!  I love the one of my brother Patrick and JJ reading the Elmo's farm animal book.



I love, love, LOVE this hilarious family photo.  JJ isn't even looking at the camera, but I think that makes it even more adorable :)


I went with a hot pink and white rapping paper scheme this year.  I thought it was quite striking!





No comments:

Post a Comment