Friday 27 May 2011

Bottletree Bakery

I am in love with the Bottletree Bakery. As I mentioned in a previous post, I went there one of the first mornings here in Oxford, and fell in love with the bakery: with its enticing homemade artisan breads, brioches and pastries. Not to mention they make a killer mocha. I stopped back at the Bottletree with a few of my colleagues on Thursday afternoon. Strawberry humble pie...who knew? A shortbread crust and semi-sweet strawberry filling. I think the description stands for itself, but in case you need to make your mouth water a little more, check out this photo.



One of my favorite parts of the bakery is its cold drink cooler: a refurbished retro ice box. It is a bit hard to jiggle open the door, but the sturdy presence of this massive wooden ice box is aesthetically worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment