Tuesday 10 February 2009

Birthday Suprise!

Well it was my birthday yesterday and I opened up my window shaes in hopes of seeing glorious sunshine and blue birds swooping by my window and was greeted with cold dismal rain splatter which didnt let up the entire day. So to say the least my birthday didn't start off...beautifully. I went to one of my tutorials and then spent the day in the libarary reading for an essay that I had to write the next day. To say the least I came home exhausted and as I was walking home in the rain I kept thinking- wouldnt it be nice to come home to some balloons or some kind of birthday suprise. And to my utter surprise and joy I walked into our kitchen to see my housemates hard at work making me a a homemade birthday cake!!! I came early than planned so I got to help in the baking process! It was grand and made me feel so happy and made my birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment