Monday 29 June 2009

The Wedding of the Century!

I absolutely adored being a part of my brother Max's and Lauren's wedding! Seeing my family and meeting a whole new family was AMAZING! I don't think i have had that much fun in a long time :)

Here we are at the rehearsal dinner which was at a charming country mansion. The bridesmaids and brides decided to test out strength by attempting to lift up the groom for some photo ops!


While I was off doing my bridesmaid duties, my brothers and parents took part in the pre-wedding photo shoot


Here we are moments before walking out to the ceremony! There is always time for a little photo shoot ;)


The ceremony:


Me and my cousin Jamie at the reception:


With 325 guests at the reception, we were bound to have a great time! The food was excellent and the DJ made fantastic music choices and EVERYONE was on the dance floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment